Wednesday, March 9, 2016

LOST IN SPACE


So I saw Ira Glass recently and it was just as awesome as you'd imagine. It also reminded me of this super cool interactive map of This American Life stories

I'm always inspired by Christo and Jeanne-Claude

Drag queens from the Victorian Era

My new favorite instagram feed...miserable men!

Did you see bon appetite's March issue is shot using iPhone photos?

What do you think? Are we ready to start talking about periods...loudly?!

I can't believe Downton Abbey is over! Time to rewatch it from the beginning but in the meantime, these photos of the cast in real life are crazy!

Pesto prosciutto chicken sounds so good

I love to cook everything together on a sheet pan so I'm intrigued by this cookbook

I've been thinking of starting this podcast...but will it just make me cry?







No comments:

Post a Comment