Thursday, February 11, 2016

LOST IN SPACE


I've been using Branch Basics for over a year and have loved it...so what the hell is this all about

I saw this in the theater and really liked it, now the Amy Winehouse doc is available on Amazon

Need a new podcast? She Does, focusing on women in media is really interesting

Persiana is a new find from the library and there's so much good looking food! 

If beautiful baked goods are your thing, come join me in drooling over this instagram feed

Good makeup, that's good for you, is hard to find. Beautycounter products are the only thing I use these days and I love it

When I grow up I want to be a jellyfish. Incredible!

A Japanese town aiming to produce zero trash by 2020

Sound & Color, the newest Alabama Shakes record, is getting a lot of play on our turntable

Tinder-style apps are now coming out to help us find platonic relationships and new friends. This one is just for women. 

And if you need a laugh, just google "funniest valentine's day cards"

Source: Alexander Semenov

No comments:

Post a Comment