Tuesday, February 16, 2016

LOST IN SPACE

Here's the first trailer for the new Netflix show 'Beat Bugs', which is based on The Beatles. Is it mean to say I already hate it?

After talking to a friend about avalanches I found this video. Whoa.

The boys and I have been whistling and humming this Daft Punk classic constantly

The sun is shining in Colorado and it has me dreaming of spring. So I'll be looking at these aerial tulip photos when the next snow rolls in

As if this presidential election couldn't be more heated...insert plot twist

Just when you thought Misty Copeland couldn't be more amazing, there's this

More aerial shots - these drone photographs are stunning

My little buddy wants key lime something for his birthday treat this week, so I'm using this recipe

Is this a joke? Tattoo parlors in new Whole Foods stores

Ack! A human etch a sketch?! I'm off to grab my bike! 

Source: Amos Chapple

No comments:

Post a Comment