Wednesday, January 6, 2016

LOST IN SPACE


  • I'm loving these vintage photos, especially the ones of Debbie Harry and Charlotte Rampling
  • Speaking of old photos....dying over these behind the scenes Star Wars pics! 
  • Make sure to show some love to your cast iron. I scrub mine with a bristle brush and 1/4-1/2 cup of kosher salt and it makes all the difference. Here are some more useful tips
  • Everlane has new items coming soon, along with a beautiful mini line
  • I loved all my Christmas gifts this year, from the ones that felt like a special treat to the ones that I have used religiously each day since. This new milk frother has increased my quality of life dramatically! 
  • If you need a new chapter book for kids in the 5-12 age range, you'll love The Green Ember. The audiobook is also fantastic. 
  • Purl Soho can do no wrong. All their best projects of 2015 have me wanting to clean out the grocery money and go into a knitting cocoon for the next eight months. 
  • We've loved all the recipes we've made so far from Easy Paleo Meals, Kelly Brozyna's latest cookbook. The cashew/broth based "cheese" sauce is so versatile! 
Source: Vintage Everyday


No comments:

Post a Comment