Monday, January 25, 2016

LOST IN SPACE



  • I really liked this interview with Alice Walker and Colm Toibin
  • I'm doing a lot of work on my adrenals (again) and LOVE starting the day with this drink
  • If you're craving a good steak, check this out! 
  • Images of the Namibian sand houses are just insane
  • I might have to make this for my guys when they watch The Super Bowl
  • And speaking of football, let us never forget...#noraping
  • I'm excited that female armpit hair is starting to make a comeback. Why did we start shaving it in the first place? Read this
  • My youngest boy is named after these trees, someday I hope we get to see them together
  • Stayed in the tub way too long last night rereading this old favorite by the amazing Joan Didion

Source: TomorroWoman


No comments:

Post a Comment