Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The 52 Project

2//52



                                    "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2016."

flynn:: this week I'm reminded of one simple fact: fourth grade is hard. and yet here's my almost ten year old, always willing to help, happy to see his baby brother make an appearance in his class, offering to help paint and load dishes. lately we focus on empathy, compassion, honesty and friendship knowing that at the core, there is a very golden heart. 

jonah:: back to school and an invitation to share something about winter break gets this, "My mom let me walk through a tunnel to see the F-word." 

indy:: this kid has never known a day without excitement, chaos and so much love from his brothers. and now that the boys are back in school i'm proving to be very poor entertainment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment