Wednesday, January 20, 2016

LOST IN SPACE


  • The country's coolest restaurant bathrooms
  • If you don't get specific instructions on when take supplements, this is a useful guide
  • I've been spending waaay too much time scouring the internet to find a vintage cyanometer
  • Until you can take the Heath Ceramics factory tour, you can watch this video
  • Tina Fey and Ronda Rousey are making a movie
  • I loved seeing these past costume design Oscar nominees
  • We could eat these paleo waffles every single day
  • If I could teleport myself anywhere right now, it would be here. Walk through that keyhole doorframe and you can practically feel your feet leave the ground
  • I use this easy to make and inexpensive Vitamin C Serum every night
Source: tumblr Pedro Almodovar and Rossy De Palma

No comments:

Post a Comment